Default Will Pending Charges Appear on a Background Check for a Job

My question involves criminal law for the state of: ARIZONA I AM APPLYiNG FOR A JOB AT FRY'S AND AM WORRIED MY CHARGES MIGHT SHOW UP IN A BACKGROUND CHECK CAN ANYONE HELP ME? THE QUESTIONED ASKED IF I HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME WHICH I HAVE NOT? THEY WILL PERFORM A BACKGROUND CHECK HELP PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS BEEN IN THIS SITUATION. OR KNOWS ABOUT THESE THINGS?

Default Re: Will Pending Charges Appear on a Background Check for a Job

Please turn off the caps lock. It makes your post hard to read and is considered shouting on the Internet.

All background checks are not created equal. What will show up on any given background check will depend entirely on how deep and thorough the check is.

It depends not all background checks are equal. Another problem is having to show up for court a few times and missing work.

This one is for Fry's Food&Drug store the question they asked me on the application was if i have been convicted of a crime which i have not pled guilty or nothing like that. If it does come up can i fight it because i have not been convicted&missing work will be no problem im not worried about that&sorry for the c,ap locks.

We have no way of knowing if it will come up, and no way of knowing what position Fry's will take if it does.

Fry's grocery store's background checks go back 7 years. This information was supplied on the employment application form where you signed permission for them to conduct the check. Here's the issue - if you were recently arrested, but not convicted, it would take a few months for the arrest to show up on a background check. The process of updating the computers takes that long.

I can tell you that Fry's does periodic background checks on their employees, depending on the position held or in the case of promotions. So, if you go to work for them, the chance of them finding an arrest and/or conviction (if you are convicted) will likely show up.

You indicated that you yet to have been convicted so you were honest when you said yes.

I was never arrested i got summons in the mail that i had to appear to court i am going thru the process right now. I have not been convicted its says a background check i am still a minior but am being charged as an adult but have not been convicted can it really show up never been arrested it just had if i had been convicted of a crime.

1. Sponsored Links