Wink Police Officer Lied in Police Report

My question involves criminal law for the state of: New Jersey
    I recently discovered that the Investigation Report for when I was rapes contained many false statement. The detective lied on the.report to the jury. For 20+ months now, my Advocate never helped. I cannot get help from the entire county and state. I found on 7/27/11, restaurant.is.owned.by a.major mafia gang (owners brother arrested).
    Hence, why the attorney I had jumped ship. My life has been turned upside.down.
    Yes, DNA came back positive, I do not know who the person is. The restaurant manager sent me home.with an employee. Report showed total opposite.
    I'm in a nightmare, divorce, job loss, foreclosure, legal aid denied constantly.
    I had a good career, I just have no one to turn to. I've reached out to the local Police (where.detective lied), sheriffs, FBI, Prosecutors.office, attempted to appeal,. What has happened?

Default Re: Police Officer Lied in Police Report

If the case is being prosecuted, then the case is being prosecuted - what does your private lawyer have to do with anything?

I have no idea what "The restaurant manager sent me home.with an employee. Report showed total opposite." means. It would appear to mean that the officer wrote that the manager sent an employee home with you, which amounts to the same thing but makes less sense.

Case was dropped because the investigation report had repeat false statements that made.it look like I was not raped. The attorney I had moved his firm to the Senator's firm, who is also the police department prosecutor. Prior to PTI, the detective informed me the restaurant manager admitted to sending me home with an.employee. Therefore, he.did.not.need a.statement from a witness.that called he restaurant, and stating he sent me home. I didn't know I was privy to the investigation report until my recent counselor.mentioned it. Make more sense? It.us very complex to compile the entire case on a posting.

It might help if you would make a small effort to follow the basic rules of grammar and punctuation.

A police report is not evidence. Presumably you had ample opportunity to discuss any errors in the police report with the prosecutor before the case was disposed of. If the decision was to proceed with a disposition via PTI (pre-trial intervention) and the defendant completed the diversion program such that the charge was dismissed, then that's what happened. We only know what you tell us.

If you are trying to state that you were trying to pursue a civil case against the defendant and your lawyer decided that your case did not have sufficient merit and/or chance of recovering money that it was worth pursuing, you may look for a different lawyer to represent you.

A small effort?
    I'm having an on line chat reaching for help as I have exhausted all resources
    I'm not submitting a project proposal
    Rape is not something I asked to be done to me; I would like justice
    To lose your career, home, all that you've worked for for 30 years because an individual has contacts?

I was not privy to any reports, no meeting with the advocate, nor the prosecutor, I was given 10 minutes to prepare to meet with the jury

A small effort?
    I'm having an on line chat reaching for help as I have exhausted all resources
    I'm not submitting a project proposal
    Rape is not something I asked to be done to me; I would like justice
    To lose your career, home, all that you've worked for for 30 years because an individual has contacts?

I was not privy to any reports, no meeting with the advocate, nor the prosecutor, I was given 10 minutes to prepare to meet with the jury

If you are inclined to throw hissy fits when asked to respect how difficult your stream-of consciousness, grammatically incorrect posts are to read and follow, you shouldn't expect that the volunteers here are going to find much time to spend addressing your questions. If it is too much for you to write clearly or to present complete thoughts, the phone book is full of lawyers who will be happy to charge you by the hour to figure out what it is you're trying to say.

Alleged victims don't meet with jurors; they testify before the jury during the trial. At this point I'm not inclined to try to figure out what you are trying to describe.

It is nice the number of people willing to donate their time and opinions from their daily lives.

The defendant was offered PTI
    I went before the jurors
    Case was dismissed
    Dismissed due to the fact that the Detective (from the police department) submitted a false investigation report, in which was handed off to the county prosecutor

I requested statements and evidence relevant to my case before it was handed off, but was denied.
    I'm just a spot on the map compared to who I am against.
    Probably best I drop the case and start over; many raped men and women get through life without the answers.

Obviously this site is of no assistance for the answers I was searching for.
    But, doesn't hurt to ask.

Enjoy your afternoon

If you're trying to state that the case went to trial and that the defendant was acquitted, that's what happened. If you're stating that the prosecutor thought your testimony was so weak that the dismissed the charge after you testified, then that's what happened. We only know what you tell us.

Whether due to the trauma of your case or other factors in your life, it appears that you would benefit from consulting a mental health professional for some counseling.

I have been counseling weekly since day one; it does help.
    I plan to continue until I can return to a normal life.
    Thank you for your input; your last statement actually cleared up some of the gray areas.
    Have a wonderful evening

1. Sponsored Links