Default How Can a Man Remove His Name on a Child Birth Certificate After DNA

My question involves name change laws in the State of: Florida
    Good Evening i recently did a home DNA test that prove to me in my family that i wasnt a father to a child now the woman refuse to remove my name off her kid certificate. how can i remove my name off a child birth certificate after finding out Im not the biological father to make it more complicated she threaten to put me on child support Ive been to the court house filing all types of papers even serving her to come in to court but no relpy

Default Re: How Can a Man Remove His Name on a Child Birth Certificate After DNA

You're not being clear.

Did your boyfriend sign the AoP and end up on the other child's birth certificate? Is that what you're saying? If yes, then Mom has every right to file for child support.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

Default Re: How Can a Man Remove His Name on a Child Birth Certificate After DNA

yes he signed the certificate at the hospital with out waiting for the results

His mistake.

He can't take it back now. He's legally the father and it's too late for him to challenge paternity. If the biological father comes forward, he may have standing.

But yes, she can file for child support and your boyfriend will be on the hook.

Edit: Sigh. You edited your post. The child is 4, yes? And you're actually the girlfriend. It gets confusing when you do that.

And really, WHAT exactly have you filed in court, and when?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

the child will be 2 in 4 months, we went downtown in file a a dissoultion of paternity i believe

1. Sponsored Links