Default Underage Possession by Consumption in the State of Georgia

I was at a party and I planned on drinking since I thought I was spending the night but after I drank a very little amount I figured out that I couldn't spend the night so I stopped drinking. So before my friends and I went home, I drove by a fast good place with some friends and on the way back my friend started throwing up out of my car; I pulled into a parking lot and it happened to be that a cop was behind us the whole time so he ended up figuring out we were all drinking. My friend blew a .18, my other friend blew a .2 and went to jail for being a dick, and I don't even know what I blew but I didn't get a DUI so I suspect that I blew somewhere around a .01/.02.
    So my questions are(and I do not plan on getting a lawyer):
    1. Will I get my license suspended?(I figured I would get a fine, community service, and probation at the least)
    2. Will this stay on my record?(or will the judge clear it off my record after I do my community service? I know several people who have gotten things lifted off their record)
    3. My parents can't speak English so will this affect anything in the court session?
    I understand it doesn't matter how much I drank and all the rest so please do not remind me. Thanks.

Default Re: Underage Possession by Consumption in the State of Georgia

How old are you?
    All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
    - Mark Twain

Default Re: Underage Possession by Consumption in the State of Georgia

Quote Quoting cyjeff
    View Post
    How old are you?
    I meant to put my age in my story sorry about that. I am 17 years old. Also I do not have my six months yet so I was in violation to that but the cops didn't say anything about that; the judge may say something about my six months though. Also again I have another question, is there a way I can get a private meeting with the judge to get my hearing so I don't have to wait a long period of time for my hearing? And another question, can I use the 185 hrs of community service I did on my own will towards the community service I will receive?
    Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just young and clueless.

1. Sponsored Links