Exclamation Problems With Ex-Spouse After Divorce

My question involves a marriage in the state of: already divorced

I got divorced, and ive been dealing with allot of bs from her, from rejecting letters reguarding visiting my son, im in missouri, shes in california. My credit was killed by someone that stole my credit cards and bank cards and immediately used them, well today i got a letter from loan service that someone inquired about getting a loan on my ss# and today she posts pics of the cards with my name and the full number on facebook with a pic of us surrounded by the cards, and makes a post "u see this... this look on my face... its the look I give right before u end up with bad credit and no tax refund... These waters aint something to b testing
    36 minutes ago via BlackBerry"

What do i do about all of this, and can i go back at her and will it help me be able to see my son more, because she has family that works at the court house we got divorced from, let alone with out to starbucks with my paralegal . I have 1% legal custody of my son, that doesnt even do anything, and just spent 12,000 on an att. that didnt turn any paperwork in, ive sent in a motion to change child support because im awaiting my disability since im not allowed medically to drive, and work.

What do i do about these issues
    -Change of Child support.
    -Posting the images of the credit cards that were "stolen from me".
    -Slander talk of me
    -Telling my 2 year old son that hes a brat, and needs to stop being an ass and get the bug out of his ass for being sick.
    -Only house phone to call - she blocks my numbers and my land line numbers from calling
    -he went into the hospital and i couldnt get ahold of her to find out how he was doing
    (I Had to call the san diego sherriffs department to do a check at the resident where he lives) I called all the hospitals in the area and they said he was never checked in
    -she expects me to pay 700.00 for meds that are actually only 40.00
    -she denies him from being on my Veterans Affairs medical coverage, denies him insurance coverage by them.
    -Cant see my son because she denies the letters i send out to set up an appointment
    -I cant afford a lawyer and at the same time i'm lost.
    -Constantly lying about where he is
    -Always taking him out of state and yet my parents have yet to even see him
    -Ive seen him 3 times since he was born, because she would say shes too busy to let me see him

IDK what to do.

Default Re: After Divorce - What the Ex-Wife Did Now

Quote Quoting punkyrooster
    View Post
    My question involves a marriage in the state of: already divorced

I got divorced, and ive been dealing with allot of bs from her, from rejecting letters reguarding visiting my son, im in missouri, shes in california. My credit was killed by someone that stole my credit cards and bank cards and immediately used them, well today i got a letter from loan service that someone inquired about getting a loan on my ss# and today she posts pics of the cards with my name and the full number on facebook with a pic of us surrounded by the cards, and makes a post "u see this... this look on my face... its the look I give right before u end up with bad credit and no tax refund... These waters aint something to b testing
    36 minutes ago via BlackBerry"

What do i do about all of this, and can i go back at her and will it help me be able to see my son more, because she has family that works at the court house we got divorced from, let alone with out to starbucks with my paralegal . I have 1% legal custody of my son, that doesnt even do anything, and just spent 12,000 on an att. that didnt turn any paperwork in, ive sent in a motion to change child support because im awaiting my disability since im not allowed medically to drive, and work.

What do i do about these issues
    -Change of Child support.
    You can file to modify based upon your disability, assuming that you became disabled after the original order was made.

-Posting the images of the credit cards that were "stolen from me".

Turn them into the police. They may file charges if you reported the cards as stolen or it's obvious that she's using them without authorization.

-Slander talk of me
    Often inevitable after a divorce. Not a whole lot you can do about that on a practical level.

-Telling my 2 year old son that hes a brat, and needs to stop being an ass and get the bug out of his ass for being sick.
    Crappy parenting, but not illegal. Quick question though - how do you know this?

-Only house phone to call - she blocks my numbers and my land line numbers from calling
    What do your court orders say about phone contact?

-he went into the hospital and i couldnt get ahold of her to find out how he was doing
    She likely didn't have a legal obligation to inform you.

(I Had to call the san diego sherriffs department to do a check at the resident where he lives) I called all the hospitals in the area and they said he was never checked in
    Okay..

-she expects me to pay 700.00 for meds that are actually only 40.00
    What do your orders say about this?

-she denies him from being on my Veterans Affairs medical coverage, denies him insurance coverage by them.
    -Cant see my son because she denies the letters i send out to set up an appointment
    -I cant afford a lawyer and at the same time i'm lost.
    -Constantly lying about where he is
    -Always taking him out of state and yet my parents have yet to even see him
    -Ive seen him 3 times since he was born, because she would say shes too busy to let me see him

IDK what to do.

Please type up word for word what your court orders say about visitation, etc. Minus names.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links