Default Injunction to stop harassment in Massachusetts

I have described my situation on an earlier post, but I am really having trouble finding a lawyer who knows how to get an injunction against my neighbors who have continually harassed and assaulted my family and I for nearly a year. We live in a neighborhood where the average home price is roughly five hundred thousand dollars. It is unbelievable to us that these people can act like such animals.

We have these assaults on video. In one instance, the 36 year old male neighbor called my four year old son by his name, told him he is a little "faggot", and asked him if he knew he came from a petri dish.
    He soaked my husband with a garden hose and called me all sorts of filthy things in front of several children. The wife charged their SUV full of kids at my husband in his truck and ran him off the road. We cannot step foot outside of our home without fear of being assaulted. There are several criminal charges pending against them, but the hearing isn't for two weeks.
    I'm afraid someone might seriously get hurt before then. I can't find a lawyer
    here who knows how to get an injunction to keep these people off of our property and stop the brutality. The police say they "don't prevent crime, only respond to it". CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO STOP THIS BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT, PLEASE?

Default Re: Injunction to stop harassment in Massachusetts

Yes. Please read the first sentence to this post. The situation now is that my attorney does not know how to get the injunction. So far, neither does anyone else. Do you?

Do we have to be bloody or dead in the street before anyone does anything to stop this stuff? Should I call the Attorney General's office or what?

Why is it so easy to get a restraining order against a family member or former lover, but so difficul to get one against people you have on video tape
    trying to kill you?

Let's continue this discussion in your existing thread.

1. Sponsored Links