Default Can You Renew Your Driver's License if You Have a Warrant

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Pennsylvania
    I have a warrant for a probation violation and need to renew my drivers license. If I renew my license online and then go to the PennDOT center for my photo ID will I have any trouble? Will the system allow me to renew my license online? Thanks in advance for any information.

Default Re: Penndot and Warranty Connections

If the violation is not causing a suspension on your PA license it should not be a problem to get your drivers license renewed.

If the old citation is traffic related, you may have a suspended license and this will prevent your renewal of your drivers license.

Your visit to PennDOT will result in an update of your address, so if the warrant is active, this could result in enough information for the proper officials to find you.

You should take care of your citation, and get the warrant lifted, they usually have a way of popping up at the worst possible time if left too long.
    License Restoration Services Inc.
    Helping drivers throughout PA with license suspension and Work License issues.

1. Sponsored Links