Default Seperated but Seperated and Pregnant (Not Husband's Baby) State of Georgia

My question involves paternity law for the State of: Georgia

Hi. This is pretty embarrassing but I am going to ask. So my Husband and I have been seperated since November of 2009 due to him cheating on me and having a baby with the chick he cheated on me with. He and I have not divorced yet because neither of us can agree on his custody rights to our son. We have a 16 month old. So here we are in 2011 and still not divorced even though I have tried everything. He has continued to have a relationship with the girl he cheated on me with and so I moved on and met someone else. We dated for a while and he seemed perfect. Now I am 9 weeks pregnant with the guy I was seeing baby. After I told him that I was pregnant he told me he wants nothing to do with me and this baby and basically disappeared. I am just wondering if in GA does my husband have to legally go on the birth certificate of this baby even though the baby is not his? I seriously doubt we will be divorced by the time the baby comes. I have no clue what to do. So if anyone knows what happens please let me know! Thanks.

I seriously messed up the title....oops. Sorry.

Default Re: Seperated but Seperated and Pregnant (Not Husband's Baby) State of Georgia

The divorce will not be finalized before the birth.

Your husband will be considered the legal father due to you still being married; you'll need to disestablish paternity.

Out of interest, why are you unable to come to a custody agreement? What's he asking for?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links