Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can a Judge Order Hair Folicle Testing

update from court today. I refused again and asked for time to get a lawyer. I dont have any info on hair folicle testing and how far back the testing goes. Last week the judge said 30 days. Now he said 60 days and that refusal again would bring consequences. I need to have the testing time frame established or I might be looking at other illegalls from my earlier days that will damage me. Arron are you saying I could appeal this ruling? I dont have any money so finding a lawyer is gonna be tough. I know that the testing wont get me in trouble crimminally but I dont like that my right is to refuse but will automatically cause me to be guilty and a decision made that I am unfit. Espeacially if the use is not around the kids and on my own time. my ex-wife has broken the temp restraining orders by calling me and letting me take the kids to the store and dinner. She also left the State with them all which are breaking the restraining order. Can I get the order thrown out on those grounds?

You got REALLY lucky. Seriously.

So inbetween this and other posts, what research have YOU done about hair follicle testing? Do you know which lab is running the test?

Honestly, your priorities are so skewed here.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

:
    What time period does a standard hair follicle test cover?
    A standard hair follicle screen covers a period of approximately 90 days, but is susceptible to time variation depending on the growth rate of your hair. The hair sample is cut as close to the scalp as possible and the most recent 3.9cm (or 1.5 inches) are tested. It is possible to go back even further than 90 days since the time period is limited only by the length of the hair sample, but is standardized to a 90 day history.
    The term "hair follicle test" is a misnomer. Your hair is tested. The longer your hair, the further back the test can go.

That is why a lot of junkies shave their body.

btw; if you try that, the judge will see it as an intentional act to avoid showing a positive and he will likely rule accordingly.

so go get a hair cut not shave give them your hair and be done with it! Stop using if you need the weed for medical get a dr note.

look at your restraining order it should say even if the other party cantacts YOU and YOU take that call YOU are breaking the order. Have you had your court order already trying to get the court order dropped? If not take the proof that she contacted you phone records, proof she let you take the child out to dinner, the judge will then most likely say she doesn't feel you are a threat to the kids and drop them from the order.

Trust me you are making yourself look worse by not following court order, alot of times if you are thrown in jail for contempt they will hold you there until you are no longer in contempt so when you finally give them your hair for testing.

*being on the outside reading this post I wouldn't want you around my kids either if you weren't willing to give hair up, the judge most likely will just say stop pot use, but I really think you have way worse in your hair or at least you think you do and thats why you wont give it*

Here seems to be a greater problem than the MJ:

I need to have the testing time frame established or I might be looking at other illegalls from my earlier days that will damage me.
    so, the fact is, there are other more serious drugs than MJ involved and apparently within the last 60 days. (due to the concern after the judge expressed the test might read 60 days back).

Every test I have read about states they test for a 90 day history so apparently there is no problem testing at least that far back.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12