Hybrid View

Default No Road Conditions

My question involves a traffic citation from the state of: NEW JERSEY

The violation was careless operation, it was raining out, I slide sideways because of my tires.

my ticket does not have the road conditions on the ticket. anywhere, not even a box for it even though they used to have it they changed there system.

My question is, if its not listed is there anyway I can have it dismissed?

Default Re: No Road Conditions

Certainly not. The ticket contents are by and large immaterial. The officer will testify to what he observed. Either you were going to fast or you were operating with faulty equipment. Either way it's not your "tire's" fault.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    Certainly not. The ticket contents are by and large immaterial. The officer will testify to what he observed. Either you were going to fast or you were operating with faulty equipment. Either way it's not your "tire's" fault.

if the tires were underspec then tell me how they would not be at fault if I was operating the vehicle in a normal manner?

Quote Quoting BlackFrontyMike
    View Post
    if the tires were underspec then tell me how they would not be at fault if I was operating the vehicle in a normal manner?
    A normal manner means operating more conservatively in adverse conditions for your car as equipped.

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    A normal manner means operating more conservatively in adverse conditions for your car as equipped.

either way, there is no hope for this ticket? he said I was speeding too but that is impossible because from the vantage point in which he was at he only could see about 50 ft, speed limit is 25mph, so unless I have a lambo I dont think that is going to work, the inside tire spun on the ground, so I let off the gas, then I proceeded to accel , I also have an exhaust leak so maybe that would cloud his judgement of how fast I was going?

I also take the same route in this town all the time. the PO saw me at the intersection but pulled me over in the middle of back streets, by the time he caught up to me I had already made 4 turns on back streets going the speed limit. they know where my destination is because it never changes.

if I showed you a picture of this road, the PO would have had to do 50mph in a 25 to catch the turn then go about 40mph on the back roads to catch me. I say Profiling because I pass through all the time and they know the truck, ive also been pulled over in the same spot before for stupid reasons that I haven't received a ticket for and my truck is not stock it's all custom. so is there anything in a court law about profiling?

1. Sponsored Links