Default Illegal Immigrant with Active Warrant

My ex-husband is appearing in INS court this Tuesday. Turns out, he's been illegal for quite some time and through several legal issues resulting in arrests, INS/ICE caught up with him. He currently has an active warrant for his arrest for failure to pay child support (working on two years now). He always manages to slip through the cracks and I'm curious how to get the legal system to pay attention and do something about this man. Two years ago, he was arrested for battery against our son, then 10. During our marriage, he was also violent. At this time, I don't even care about the child support, I just want him out of our lives ! I am remarried and have been for going on 5 years to an Army vet. The two kids I share with my ex refer to my current husband as their dad, my son especially wants nothing to do with his bio-dad after the battery charge. I'm just lost on what to do. Every time he goes into court, he walks or pays a little fine and goes right back to the way he was. Our life with him has not been easy but we're working on it and the kids are doing good, I do hope to find some helpful advice. Thanks !

Default Re: Illegal Immigrant with Active Warrant

So Sorry! Yea our current president is quite the apologist for the illegal immigrants. He should be deported and shot if he comes back. Talk to an attorney about any options you have to help him find his way back to that wonderful country south of our border.

My suggestion... Concealed Pistol License!

Yikes ! I know I shouldn't reply to my own thread but I can't seem to figure out how to edit my thread...It's been a long day ! I wanted to update the posting here. This man who is illegal and was to appear today in INS court on an Initial Removal hearing did in fact NOT SHOW.

I am not surprised he didn't show.

What is your legal question?
    All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
    - Mark Twain

I'm good right now, if you want to delete the post. I originally wanted to know how I could get the attention of the INS court he was due to appear in yesterday to look up the active warrant he has. He has a warrant for failure to pay child support, going into his 2nd year now. The last I spoke to Child Support Enforcement, they said "well, good luck". Thank you for your response though.

1. Sponsored Links