Angry How to Report Child Support Fraud

My question involves child support in the State of: Florida

I'm hoping someone can guide me on what to do here!

My child support case is in FL where the noncustodial father lives. We relocated to GA though. I filed with GA child support about 4 years ago and they submitted the papers to FL. FL was collecting the support and sending it to GA which in turns sends me the support.

So I haven't received a child support payment since Feb. While inquiring with GA child support on where FL is with collecting support, I was informed he was behind on his other child support payment too. He has another child in which he has always resides with the mother even though they are not married. Further investigation found out that they are claiming they don't live together in order for them to get free government help; food stamps, WIC, medical and so on. With him making payments to her for child support only for the money to go back into their pockets while my kids sit here without.

Does anyone know how I can report this? Will anything be done on it? HELP!!!

Default Re: How to Report Child Support Fraud

What proof do you actually have that he's living with the mother of his other child?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

The kids have told me plus I had a conversation with him the other day and I inquired if they had moved or anything. He was telling me that his gf just recently changed jobs but everything else is good.

That's not going to stand up in court.

Expect them to deny everything and expect him to have retained another address - even if it's on paper.

But more to the point...unless they're married (and even then at times), he can still be required to pay child support even if they're all living together.

What you can do is file in court for contempt for non-payment. Leave the rest alone because in all honesty even if you report him and their benefits stop...do you seriously think that you're going to start getting regular payments again based on that?

THEIR income will decrease significantly and you'll probably have even less chance of collecting.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links