Exclamation Dispute Over Community Pool Hours

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Fl

I live in a deed restricted community with a community pool, there is a key operated gate which i have the key for. The guy who's home is closest to the pool thinks he is the pool king. He verbally assaulted me and my friends a few days ago and threatened to call the police because he thought we didn't live in the neighborhood. After proving to him that i lived there he finally left. Last night he sat on his porch in the dark until the police showed up to remove us from the pool. Once the police came he turned on his lights and starting spouting off that we should be kicked out of the pool. (obviously he was the one who called)The pool has no posted hours on the pool rules but it is written in the home owners association guidelines that the pool is open dusk till dawn. If the guy had asked me to leave i gladly would have, but since he involved the police and made it a huge inconvenience for me I am looking for a way to get back at him a little. Is there any kind of loopholes I can use to get around this. Possibly use some right to assembly laws? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

J

Oregon now, but will probably end up back in Nevada someday

Default Re: Annoying Neighbor Needs to Be Stopped

the pool is open dusk till dawn
    I presume you mean, dawn to dusk?

What do the HOA guidelines say about violations of the policy?

Default Re: Annoying Neighbor Needs to Be Stopped

Quote Quoting philfan4400
    View Post
    My question involves civil rights in the State of: Fl

I live in a deed restricted community with a community pool, there is a key operated gate which i have the key for. The guy who's home is closest to the pool thinks he is the pool king. He verbally assaulted me and my friends a few days ago and threatened to call the police because he thought we didn't live in the neighborhood. After proving to him that i lived there he finally left. Last night he sat on his porch in the dark until the police showed up to remove us from the pool. Once the police came he turned on his lights and starting spouting off that we should be kicked out of the pool. (obviously he was the one who called)The pool has no posted hours on the pool rules but it is written in the home owners association guidelines that the pool is open dusk till dawn. If the guy had asked me to leave i gladly would have, but since he involved the police and made it a huge inconvenience for me I am looking for a way to get back at him a little. Is there any kind of loopholes I can use to get around this. Possibly use some right to assembly laws? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

J

If the pool is only open "dawn to dusk", and it is after dark, then according to the rules, you shouldn't be there. I doubt it is open "dusk to dawn", because the pool would then be closed during daylight hours.

1. Sponsored Links