Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can a Mother Be Sued For Lying About Paternity

She got pregnant one night after he left her and said it was his. She told his whole family and all her friends. When he found out he told her to stop and she took him to court for a restraining order. He took her for one as well and they were both given temporary ones after she lied in hers about him calling her repeatedly. We have the phone records to prove this was false. She also directly called him the father in her statement. Beacause he had to go to court to defend himself against her lies, he missed work and was fired. She also sent him emails saying it was his. She posted on her facebook/myspace as well. She filed a child support case and he had to sumbit to a DNA test that proved the child was NOT his. Can he sue her for lying? This has caused irreprable damage to his marriage.

Officially across the country from where I've been all my life

Default Re: Can He Sue Her for Defamation/Slander/Libel for Lying About Paternity in Florida

You are not a legal party to this mess. He should be more careful as to where he puts his wanker.
    If you wanted babies all to yourself, you should have created them by yourself. Until you do that, children have the right to BOTH parents, especially since you found them suitable to procreate with.

Default Re: Can He Sue Her for Defamation/Slander/Libel for Lying About Paternity in Florida

Quote Quoting Mermaidgirl
    View Post
    She got pregnant one night after he left her and said it was his. She told his whole family and all her friends. When he found out he told her to stop and she took him to court for a restraining order. He took her for one as well and they were both given temporary ones after she lied in hers about him calling her repeatedly. We have the phone records to prove this was false. She also directly called him the father in her statement. Beacause he had to go to court to defend himself against her lies, he missed work and was fired. She also sent him emails saying it was his. She posted on her facebook/myspace as well. She filed a child support case and he had to sumbit to a DNA test that proved the child was NOT his. Can he sue her for lying? This has caused irreprable damage to his marriage.

How on earth is HE going to be able to prove that she maliciously and deliberately lied?

Clue:

He cannot.

And ditto CC.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

He didn't sleep with her and its NOT his, this has been proven. We have the emails, facebook/myspace messages, restrainig order statement, and his family to testify that she told them it was his.

How do you know he didn't sleep with her? Because he told you or because you were with him every minute of every day when they were together?
    If you wanted babies all to yourself, you should have created them by yourself. Until you do that, children have the right to BOTH parents, especially since you found them suitable to procreate with.

View Post
    He didn't sleep with her and its NOT his, this has been proven. We have the emails, facebook/myspace messages, restrainig order statement, and his family to testify that she told them it was his.

That did not answer my question at all.

How can he PROVE that she acted willfully and maliciously?

How can he PROVE that she didn't GENUINELY BELIEVE that he was the father?

Do not microwave grapes

Because he was in a different city when the child was concieved.

My child's father and I have never lived in the same city....

and both of us will admit that we created the baby... together.

This is argumentative and in no way helpful. I can tell by your siggy that you're biased. She lied and she knows it. I want to know what rights he has to take legal action against her.

View Post
    This is argumentative and in no way helpful. I can tell by your siggy that you're biased. She lied and she knows it. I want to know what rights he has to take legal action against her.

PROVE THAT SHE DELIBERATELY AND MALICIOUSLY LIED...and further, prove his damages.

He cannot do either, can he?

She could have been mistaken. Her timing could have been off.

Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp?

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast