Default Utah Alienation of Affection Lawsuit

I have spoken to many lawyer's about this - and they all say, the case is worth $$$$$$ but, will not take the case on either because they have little experience in this area or they are in heavy trial and cant take cases right now.

There is a man who is interferring with my husband's medical treatment, probation stipulations, and literally ripping my marriage apart. My husband is a recovering alcoholic and as long as he remains away from this man, things are fine and my husband doesn't drink -- but when this man shows up - everything goes to hell --

This has gone on for a year -- and ultimately I discover, this man is trying to break up the marriage so he has his drinking buddy back --

I need to file the lawsuit but don't know what to file -- (forms) -- can someone help me in that respect.

As long as I know what forms -- to start the tort lawsuit - I am capable of filing the stuff myself and fight for my family...

I have looked for examples on line but no one ever downloads everything filed from beginning to end.. I know I need an initial verified complaint for restraining order - to keep this man away from my family -- but anything else that gets filed along with it, I don't know..

To file the tort -- I need to find out, do I file a Complaint and ??? what else along with it?

With this information, I can fight my own battle very well with all the proofs and evidence I have...

UTAH

Default Re: Utah Alienation of Affection Lawsuit

Consider hiring a lawyer to draft the initial paperwork for you.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    Consider hiring a lawyer to draft the initial paperwork for you.
    I have no money to hire an attorney --- The medications are costing me more than I make ---

Then go to the county courthouse, and see if you can have a copy made of the pleadings from a similar case to use as a model. There will likely be a filing fee of 50 cents to $1 per page.

1. Sponsored Links