Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What's The Difference Between "Case Closed" and "Case Dismissed"

Got letter from Judicial Conduct board On 8/2/10
    Who has Juristiction Over Workers Compensation Judges,

Dear Ms. ,
    Your recent confidential request for investigation from March 2,2010 to the Judicial Conduct Board has been recieved ,and based on information you provided. no violation with in the investigation of the Judicial Conduct Board could Identified

Judicial Conduct Board does not investigate complaints against worker compenation judges ,hearing masters arbitrators, conciliators, and/or mediators, However ,youmay want to consider addressing your complaint to the president judge of the county in which you compaint occurred . Alternatively ,you may wish to continue to explore with private counsel what legal options or remedies maybe available to you .

The Judicial Conduct Board has no authority to conduct investigation of a complaint that is not in thier Juristiction,Your correspondence is returned to you ,
    Signed by . esquire
    even thou left this blank here I have not left it blank in other places on the net
    from address
    P.O. Box 62525
    Harrisburg Pa. 17106-2525,

They had
    returned a letter way back March 2010 then that they had received the complaint , this matter would be investigated and asked for confidence . Now 6 months later they are basically throwing it out of thier Office as if it were never there stating they do not have juristiction , Looks like more conspiring has occurred ,here with this.

Who is over the Judges at Workers compenation since there is some one over them , do I just write into the supreme Court for federal help or where ?

as you can see it sure looks like Big time cover up and trying hard to shut me up with this matter and I will say it again I am not going to give up I will kep spreading the word of the crime that is and has been happening to me .

A case is dismissed if you fail to state a claim that relief can be granted on and for similar reasons. Your case is simply legally inadequate to win. A case is closed when all your administrative options, appeal, etc. are exhausted. Your only option in either of those cases is to appeal to state court, assuming state statute permits that.

You will not get ANY federal help. You are dreaming. There is no way you can raise a constitutional question.

Workman's compensation is a state issue. You can't get an administrative judge investigated because you don't like his decision.

Even if you got a rehearing with a different judge, chances are the outcome will be the same.

You need an employment/wc attorney who knows how to appeal the WC judges decision into county or circuit court. You also need someone who can understand the facts of your case and how the law applies to it to determine if you even have anything to appeal.

Got letter from Judicial Conduct board On 8/2/10
    Who has Juristiction Over Workers Compensation Judges,

Dear Ms. ,
    Your recent confidential request for investigation from March 2,2010 to the Judicial Conduct Board has been recieved ,and based on information you provided. no violation with in the investigation of the Judicial Conduct Board could Identified

Judicial Conduct Board does not investigate complaints against worker compenation judges ,hearing masters arbitrators, conciliators, and/or mediators, However ,youmay want to consider addressing your complaint to the president judge of the county in which you compaint occurred . Alternatively ,you may wish to continue to explore with private counsel what legal options or remedies maybe available to you .

The Judicial Conduct Board has no authority to conduct investigation of a complaint that is not in thier Juristiction,Your correspondence is returned to you ,
    Signed by . esquire
    even thou left this blank here I have not left it blank in other places on the net
    from address
    P.O. Box 62525
    Harrisburg Pa. 17106-2525,

They had
    returned a letter way back March 2010 then that they had received the complaint , this matter would be investigated and asked for confidence . Now 6 months later they are basically throwing it out of thier Office as if it were never there stating they do not have juristiction , Looks like more conspiring has occurred ,here with this.

Who is over the Judges at Workers compenation since there is some one over them , do I just write into the supreme Court for federal help or where ?

as you can see it sure looks like Big time cover up and trying hard to shut me up with this matter and I will say it again I am not going to give up I will kep spreading the word of the crime that is and has been happening to me .

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12